un poema en imágenes & more stuff

jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

?

Sometime when you're not here
I just can say that the horns have no light
and the darkness that came from above
take the best of my hope

the ashes covers all the senses and I find another body
That crashes this pain, into the elegy for my insane
you're so far.... you're so far
and I'm still here, fightin', thinking the way... to be alive

I can not be in peace, i can not see the dreams tha came down
insanityy!!! are you still here? why you drunk beside my soul?
and the vomit of your eternal abbys creates the new color red
that explodes in my skin and fall thru' my body... i'm death here... in the floor.

Graf von Orlok... lost in dreams

No hay comentarios.:

Experimento 1 (by orlok)

Experimento 2 - Silver Machine

Hasta siempre comandante Che Guevara

Ja! a mi me salió DareDevil!

Soulfly - Back to the Primitive