un poema en imágenes & more stuff

jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

Reavens vengeance

I walk listening the laments of the crows
in the darkest night and whiter moon that my skin
my eyes fill of violence when seeing that all are diyng
the horror has arrived with the winter, the darkest forces resuscitate

Swig the bitterness of the blood
the hate and the rot I can smell
the storms force to condemn
fry snow it freezes my body

I lean back next to a gelid lake
I observe this whole destruction
while I search in the darkness of the night
the power to retaliate to those that have fallen
the crow observes me, he cries and it claims vengeance
Vengeance!

the horsemen come closer
my hate penetrates me
I will pull up their heads
I will reconquer my country
my dark country
I will put my banner in their bodies
and the raven again will reign

No hay comentarios.:

Experimento 1 (by orlok)

Experimento 2 - Silver Machine

Hasta siempre comandante Che Guevara

Ja! a mi me salió DareDevil!

Soulfly - Back to the Primitive