un poema en imágenes & more stuff

martes, 20 de marzo de 2007

Love in Darkness

A demon from far away
takes my soul in a hard game
I'm the fool of the night
in this fearly time

she has break off the rules
she made this world so cold
has crush my bones
has eat my flesh

in these mountains she has lost me
in this dangerous game she has killed me
open my brain, sweet princess of fears
let me to get lost among your thighs

you! tear my lips with your white teeth
drink my blood and get lost, like me
become my slave, turn in the slave of my blood
test my soul until you are of knees at me

Just say that you do everything to stay here in the darkness
between these black walls, this black threes... in this love in darkness

No hay comentarios.:

Experimento 1 (by orlok)

Experimento 2 - Silver Machine

Hasta siempre comandante Che Guevara

Ja! a mi me salió DareDevil!

Soulfly - Back to the Primitive